What does Stroke Solutions do?
Stroke Solutions Ltd administers the matching service of Stroke Survivors to Arni Instructors. Hundreds of professional instructors and therapists have qualified through the ARNI (Action for Rehabilitation from Neurological Injury) Institute UK since 2007 but ONLY those who are invited to join as specialist Associate Instructors may then be available to you via Stroke Solutions. ARNI Associate Instructors have to sign up to a legal contract between themselves and Stroke Solutions which is designed to regulate practice. For example, Associates maintain their CPD by attending stroke rehabilitation professional development symposia at University College London and Royal Society of Medicine. You can easily check the veracity of an Instructor by phoning us and quoting the unique number shown on his/her Associate card.
- Is a professional agency linked to the ARNI Institute which safeguards the rehabilitation process
- Facilitates specialist rehabilitation and exercise with a fully qualified and insured ARNI Associate Instructor
- Monitors best practice of ARNI Associate Instructors
- Safely and securely collect all applicable fees and pays Instructors for you
- Creates regular opportunities for your instructor’s continued learning of the neurorehabilitation evidence base and rehabilitation techniques
- Monitors your progress using information via regular calls from us and information collated from your instructor
- Gives you a point of contact, to whom you can speak with about your rehabilitation progress
- Supports your instructor to optimally help you
- Emails and texts you session reminders
- Will do its best to arrange cover if your Instructor cannot make it that week
- Gives you the reassurance that you can expect a high quality service
What will you find in your login section upon signing up with Stroke Solutions
- You can find out the options for rehabilitation training sessions from the Stroke Solutions UK Referrals Manager (Jane)
- You will be given a secure login area on our website where you can read the details of the instructor with whom you’ve been matched with in your area.
- You can read about your instructor’s qualifications, experience, insurance, as well as up to date DBS and CPD details
- You can set training dates in collaboration with your instructor and you will then be able to see them via your online calendar and get email and text reminders about them
- You can add notes of reference for our UK Referrals Manager and you will be called regularly by her
- You have access to an area of the Shop which gives you discounts from products (books, videos, apparel etc) to consider which are not available to general public. After 10 sessions you will be sent the exclusive blue ARNI/Stroke Solutions shirt to wear whilst training
- You get regular information and invitations by email and text from Stroke Solutions about conferences, meetings and free master-classes with Dr Balchin and trainers
- You can pay online for 1, 2, 3, 5 or 10 sessions. Discounts given when purchasing 5 (£10 off) or 10 sessions (£20 off)
- If you are unable to use the computer yourself, this process will all be taken care of by the UK Referrals Manager – just call Stroke Solutions.